IASE, Kunjaban is a comprehensive public institution educating a diverse student body, preparing students for leadership and lifelong learning in a multicultural world, and enhancing the future of the state, the nation, and the world through teaching, research and creative activity, and service.
IASE, Kunjaban promotes student success and lifelong learning through accessible, quality programs and community partnerships.
• To provide experience-based learning for multifaceted development
• To contribute to national development through teacher education
• To foster innovative and responsible integration of technology in education
• To instill the spirit of inquiry through research
• To become a centre of excellence in Higher Education.
• To excel in all areas of teaching-learning, research, outreach and consultancy.
• To contribute to the creation of knowledge and to search for the meaning of life.
• To be a bridge between the rural-urban divide, taking the benefits of education to the poor and the marginalized, aiming at their empowerment.
• To ensure access to and equity in higher educational opportunity to all deserving and meritorious students with a preferential option for the poor and marginalized, irrespective of caste and creed.
• To become a home of culture and to consciously promote communal harmony and cultural integration to create an atmosphere of dialogue in the campus.
• To develop application-oriented courses, with the necessary inputs of values, with a view to produce all-round development of persons.
• To form young men and women of competence, commitment, conscience and compassion.
• To foster reflective and constructivist teaching-learning approaches.
• To encourage teaching practices grounded in educational research.
• To inculcate values through curricular and co-curricular activities.
• To sensitize the learners towards social realities.
• To develop global competencies and life skills among students.