1. 68th Republic Day was observed at the Campus. After flag hoisting speeches were delivered by Principal madam & other faculty members.
2. An awareness programme was organised on 16th January 2017, on Bio-Diversity & Climate change. Ex-Professor P. K. Das, M.B.B. College & Dr. B. Shaha, Ex-Professor, M.B.B. College, were the resource persons. After the presentation, a quiz was conducted by Dr. Partha Sarathi Ghosh, Asst. Prof., IASE among the B.Ed & M.Ed trainees.
3. Saraswati Puja was celebrated on 1st February 2017 at our Campus with pomp & grandeur. After the puja trainees arranged one cultural programme where the Goddess of Learning was paid homage through music & dance.
4. All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy’- to get rid of this dullness, Annual Sports was organised on 4th February 2017 on the open land in front of the Institute building. B.Ed & M.Ed trainees showed their sportsmanship in various events like- Biscuit race, Sack race, Volleyball, Shot put, Badminton, 50-metre race, Walking race, Ball throw, Go as you like etc. some events were also allotted for the faculty members & non-teaching staffs of IASE.
5. IASE celebrated the International Women’s Day on 8th March. In this year the theme was- “Women in the changing world of work- Planet 50-50 by 2030.”(‘Women’ the word which can define everything from strength to Passion is a gift to mankind.)‘Be bold for change.
6. An awareness programme on ‘Child Rights & Education’ sponsored by Tripura Commission for Protection of Child Rights, was organised by IASE, Kunjaban at Pragya Bhavan on 25th March 2017. Faculty members of IASE were the speakers in the awareness programme.
7. 71st Independence Day was celebrated at IASE Campus. Trainees organised a cultural programme through which we paid a tribute to our courageous souls.
8. Eminent Bengali Poet & Playwright Sukanta Bhattacharya was born on 15th August 1926. Most of his works were published posthumously. IASE paid tribute to ‘Kishore Kobi’ Sukanta Bhattacharya on 16th August 2017 through song, recitation & dance. The key elements of his poem- rebel socialist thoughts, patriotism & humanism were discussed in the cultural programme.
9. Teachers Day was observed at IASE on 5th September 2017 with great pomp & show. Trainees of B.Ed & M.Ed courses offered their tribute to the great Indian Philosopher Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan & to the Teacher fraternity as well by arranging a colourful cultural programme
10. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar’s birth anniversary was celebrated on 26th September 2017 in the Campus Hall of IASE. B.Ed & M.Ed trainees organised one cultural programme. Principal madam & few of the faculty members delivered their speeches highlighting Vidyasagar’s contribution in the development of Bengali Language & Literature and in Bengali Renaissance.
11. In order to give the trainees real-life experiences & to nurture qualities like leadership & social service, IASE thrust two Community Based Programmes on 14.12.2017 in which all the trainees of B.Ed 3rd Semester participated. The trainees were divided into two groups. One group visited Radhanagar Abasan & nearby slum area and sensitize the people about the threat of using Plastic. Another group visited Goala Basti near Khejur Bagan area & made the people of the locality-aware of Water-Conservation and its implication & impact in our day to day life.
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education.(IASE) | All Rights Reserved. | Design & Hosted By: Ignite Software Technology